Just a Cloud Away, Inc. ™ Journal is our community paper addressing loss, healing, memorials and proactive living. Founded by a mother, whose stillborn son is an integral part of the family today.
They are looking to educate society by providing articles within the journal addressing questions below. The journey of loosing a baby or pregnancy is devastating; however, if one has not walked in these shoes, it is difficult to comprehend. Please contact Diana@justacloudaway.com with answers to these questions (you may remain anonymous). Feel free to comment directly onto this post as well.
- Have you experienced any signs from your child/children?
- What words or actions of others comforted you the most?
- How can people help you in the future to honor your child?
- How have you memorialized your baby/babies?
- How have you described your loss to other living siblings?
- When people ask, “How many children do you have?” what is your response?
- Has the loss of your child/children changed your spirituality?
- Men and woman grief differently, do you have any suggestions to help other couples understand these differences?
- How do you acknowledge the Angelversary (day child passed)
10. Would you be interested in attending a casual paper crafting workshop at the Emerald Event Center, on a Friday night from 5-11? The location is 2000 East Wendover Ave, where supplies are provided to create memorials. More information is provided at http://www.justacloudaway.com on various ways to remember and memorialize our angels.
Please help increase awareness of pregnancy and infant loss. If you are located in another state other than North Carolina, please note in your answers and thank you.